First-Gen Advocates Student Org
First-Gen Advocates (FGA) is a Penn State graduate student organization that promotes advocacy, awareness, and mentorship to support first-generation undergraduate students at Penn State. Explore the organization’s programming at FGA’s website.
Meet the Executive Board!
Learning and Growth Opportunities
- Student Success Resources for First-Generation Students at Penn State
- General "Welcome" presentation for First-Generation Students (From Spring 2021 Welcome Week)
- Recorded Welcome Week Presentation from Spring 2021
- Visit our resources page to discover academic, life skills, engagement, and personal development opportunities: success.psu.edu/resources
- Additional first-generation-specific resources and opportunities will be posted soon...
- National Resources for First-Gen College Students