The Complete Penn State program gives hope to students struggling to pay for their final year/semester due to depleted funds.
The Complete Penn State Program
The Complete Penn State (CPS) program supports Penn State students who are within their final two semesters of completing their first associate's or bachelor's degree and who are either currently enrolled and students who have taken time off and are looking to re-enroll.
Which form is right for you?
- Complete Penn State Application/Referral - This application is for currently enrolled or very recently enrolled students OR a member of Penn State's faculty, staff, or administration and would like to refer a student
- Re-Enrollment Support Request - This form is for previously enrolled Penn State students who took time off, and no longer have an active student account (ID# and access ID). The re-enrollment request is the first step toward receiving Complete Penn State support.
Complete Penn State provides support and/or financial aid to assist undergraduate students as they strive toward the graduation finish line. To be eligible for Complete Penn State support, students must:
- be currently enrolled or be planning to re-enroll at Penn Stat
- one or two semesters remaining to complete a first associate’s or bachelor’s degree and 30 or fewer credits remainin
- a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- a hardship that is complicating degree completion
Additionally, in order to be eligible for a Complete Penn State/"Open Doors" scholarship, students must have:
- a current FAFSA on file (if applicable) — international students may apply
- documentation that confirms timeline to degree completion
- financial need for educational expenses related to the current academic year
- exhausted all available financial resources, including all forms of federal and state aid
- not previously received a maximum Complete Penn State/ "Open Doors" award
To follow up on an existing application or submit a general inquiry, please contact a Student Success Center Coach.